- Integrated Crusher
- Double Shaft Shredder
- Drum Chipper
- Disc chipper
- Hammer mill
- Double mouth crusher
- Disc wood crusher
- Wheel Mill
- New Double Cylinder Shisha Charcoal Press Briquette Machine
- Briquette Machine
- Coal Stick Machine
- Ball Press Machine
- Shisha Charcoal Press Briquette Machine
- Stamping Coal Rod Machine
- Hoisting carbonization furnace
- Continuous Carbonization Furnace
- Horizontal Carbonization Furnace
- Sawdust Carbonization Machine
Drum chipper is a special equipment for preparing various high-quality wood chips. It can cut logs and small-diameter wood into high-quality industrial wood chips with uniform length, flat cuts and uniform thickness. It can also cut branches and boards. Drum chipper is widely used in paper mills, particleboard mills, fiberboard mills and wood chip production and export bases.
Through the conveyor, the material is transported to the crushing bin, and the rotor with blades is used to slice the wood through the principle of cutting wood. The size of the finished product is controlled by the aperture size of the screen, the number of blades, and the cutter and bedknife.
1. The raw materials have a wide range of applications, and the finished products have various uses.
2. The rotor rotates at high speed to cut the material. Bottom knife assist, secondary cutting. Make the wood chips more regular.
3. Automatically adapt to the height change of the material, and the hydraulic device makes the feeding of the machine more stable and smooth.
4. Compared with the disc chipper, the output is larger and the efficiency is higher.
Wide application range, diversified raw materials, good quality of cutting chips, safe and reliable, simple and convenient operation, high production efficiency.
High-speed alloy steel, quenching heat treatment, high hardness, long life.
Manganese steel casting is integrally formed and quenched and tempered to ensure durability.
The high-strength steel plate is welded to improve the strength and service life of the Machine seat.
Upper and Lower Feeding Rollers
Multiple feeding teeth are densely packed, so that the material enters the cutting room smoothly and uniformly. The manganese steel casting is integrally formed, and is quenched and tempered.
|Inlet size (mm)||430*170||540*240||700*310|
|Knife roll diameter (mm)||500*460||650*600||800*780|
|Wood chips size(mm)||25-35||30-35||25-35|
|Main power (kw)||37||55||110|
Get In Touch
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products, please leave a message, and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.