- Integrated Crusher
- Double Shaft Shredder
- Drum Chipper
- Disc chipper
- Hammer mill
- Double mouth crusher
- Disc wood crusher
- Wheel Mill
- New Double Cylinder Shisha Charcoal Press Briquette Machine
- Briquette Machine
- Coal Stick Machine
- Ball Press Machine
- Shisha Charcoal Press Briquette Machine
- Stamping Coal Rod Machine
- Hoisting carbonization furnace
- Continuous Carbonization Furnace
- Horizontal Carbonization Furnace
- Sawdust Carbonization Machine
Coal Stick Machine
Coal Stick Machine raw materials can be coal powder, lignite, blue charcoal, coal slime, charcoal powder, charcoal slag, bamboo charcoal, charcoal, rubber carbon black, foam activated carbon, etc. These raw materials can be extruded. Coal Stick Machine finished rods produced can be used for various environmental protection applications such as barbecues and heating, and are also widely used in industries such as chemical, metallurgy and ceramic firing.
The material after bonding and mixing is fed into the feeding barrel, and the power is provided by the action of the motor and the reducer. The screw is used to force the pulverized coal at the back of the barrel to move forward, and the pulverized coal is squeezed by volume in the barrel. Compression molding, and finally extruding rods of various shapes through the die hole of the front die.
1. The feed screw lead is large, the feed is fast, and the advancing screw lead is small, which saves power.
2. The shaft seat and the cylinder are rigidly connected, with high concentricity, anti-reverse thrust, and the machine is stable.
3. The connection of each part of the equipment is connected by bolts, and the four-stage spiral is connected by buckles, which is convenient for customers to replace and maintain.
4. Large output, high efficiency, low investment, and small floor space.
5. The mold can be customized according to customer requirements, the diameter can be 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, and the length can be adjusted by yourself.
Steel Castings, cast and moulded, grade 4.
Mould: 35 Carbon Steel
Forming cylinder: Steel Castings.
Reducer: Snail Reducer
|Spindle Speed||46-60rpm||39-60rpm||35~60 rpm||35~60 rpm||35~60 rpm|
|Remarks||The spindle speed is the minimum number of revolutions, which can be adjusted appropriately according to the current, the light load, and the output.|
Get In Touch
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products, please leave a message, and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.